Don’t you hate it when you spend so much money on groceries, but the food spoils before you even get the chance to eat it? Putting food in the fridge in airtight containers or Ziplocs doesn’t always keep it fresh for as long as you’d like. Lucky for you, there is a better way to save and store your food: a food saver vacuum sealer.
The best food saver vacuum sealer is the Potane Precision Vacuum Sealer Machine. It comes with a one-handed vacuum for sealing, is safety certified, and can vacuum seal dry or wet foods.
In the rest of this article, I will talk about four of the best vacuum sealers that you can purchase. I’ll also help you choose one that best fits your personal preference and vacuum sealing needs. Let’s get started!
Best Overall: Potane Precision Vacuum Sealer Machine
When choosing a food saver vacuum sealer, it’s always safe to go with one that is great all the way around instead of one that excels in one particular area. The Potane Precision Vacuum Sealer Machine has all the best features, such as a high-power vacuum, built-in storage, and consistent sealing.
The vacuum sealer uses a 3mm (0.11 in) sealing width while other sealers only use 1mm – 2mm (0.03 – 0.07 in). This gives it a better seal, allowing you to keep food fresher for longer.
When purchasing this sealer, it comes with two rolls of bags; one roll is 8 in x 16 ft (0.66 ft x 192 in), and the other is 11 in x 16ft (0.91 ft x 192 in). There are dry and wet food settings so that you can seal any food you want to save.
- Warranty: This vacuum sealer comes with a 5-year warranty, whereas others usually only come with a one or 2-year warranty.
- User-Friendly: This machine can do one-handed vacuum sealing, making it easy to use even in the most hectic situations.
- Extra Features: The vacuum sealer has built-in storage for your bags to keep everything in one spot and save on space.
- Price: The only con to this product is that it is on the pricier side. Still, it is definitely worth the money for all the features you’re paying for.
Most Powerful: PrimalTek Commercial Grade Vacuum Sealer
If you’re looking for a vacuum sealer with power, the PrimalTek Commercial grade vacuum is the way to go. This vacuum sealer uses high pressure and a double seal bar to keep your food fresher for five times longer than other vacuum sealers.
This machine is made to handle any food you may want to vacuum seal. You can seal any size bag with its 12-inch (1 ft) sealing width. When using this vacuum sealer, you can see the LED light within the sealing part of the machine.
- Features: The vacuum sealer comes with an auto cooling system and smart heat technology. This feature makes sure the machine never gets overheated while sealing multiple food items. It also comes with a cutter attached.
- User Friendly: The vacuum sealer has an easy-to-follow guide on vacuum bag placement and touch-control buttons that tell you where you’re at in the sealing process.
- Price: This product is on the expensive side because it’s commercial-grade. If you want the most powerful machine, it’s worth the extra money.
- Size: This machine is bulky and weighs about 12 pounds (5 kg). So, it will take up a lot of space while it’s in storage or on your counter.
Most Affordable: Get Link Automatic Vacuum Sealer
The Getlink automatic vacuum sealer is the most affordable option for a vacuum sealer. It has excellent features and is smaller than many other machines, so it can fit on the limited counter space you have.
The Getlink automatic vacuum sealer has four settings you can use:
These four settings allow you to vacuum seal almost anything you want. If you’re just looking for a vacuum sealer that gets the job done, then this product is a perfect choice.
- Included Perks: The vacuum sealer comes with five vacuum seal bags to get you started. It also has a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Size: The machine is lightweight and can fit just about anywhere in your kitchen without taking up too much space.
- User Friendly: The vacuum sealer has a digital keypad and features the one-touch automatic sealing feature. Even if you’re not tech-savvy, this vacuum sealer will be easy to use.
- Small Design: The size of this vacuum sealer is very small. So, if you are looking for a machine that is compatible with bigger sealing bags, this one may not be the right fit for you.
Most Compact: Byindorn Cordless Vacuum Sealer Machine
Many vacuum sealers are pretty bulky and take up a good bit of space. If you’re looking for a small and sleek vacuum sealer, then the Byindorn Cordless Vacuum Sealer Machine is an excellent choice.
This machine comes with two different sealing modes to store all kinds of food items. A neat feature of this vacuum sealer is its external tube that you can use to vacuum seal other containers that aren’t bags. This may come in handy if you are hoping to use different containers to store your food.
This smaller sealer can easily fit into storage cabinets or drawers, but it still gets the job done regardless of its size. This sealer can still seal vacuum bags up to 11.8 inches (30 cm) long. The vacuum sealer also comes with an external safety cutter, which adds to the machine’s convenience and efficiency.
- Cordless: this vacuum sealer is cordless, so it can be used anywhere in your kitchen.
- Premium air sealing: This product has powerful suction of 60 kpa and will vacuum seal a bag in 10 – 20 seconds. This powerful suction makes for a better, long-lasting seal for fresher food.
- Two Modes: If you need to vacuum seal both dry and wet foods, this sealer is perfect for you. It comes with those two settings to meet all your sealing needs.
- User friendly: The simplicity of this machine allows you to control when it stops sealing with the press of a button.
- Affordable: With all these features, you would assume this vacuum sealer is on the expensive side. However, it’s one of the cheaper options.
- Limited Sealing: This machine can seal up to 50 bags in dry mode, but only 10 in wet mode. This may be a downside if you wish to seal more wet foods. There are also only 2 sealing modes, while other vacuum sealers may have 3 to 4 modes.
Hi all! I’m Cora Benson, and I’ve been blogging about food, recipes and things that happen in my kitchen since 2019.