Knowing the chocolate turtle cookies recipe will never disappoint, especially when you have an occasion.
Normally, the double chocolate turtle cookies recipe has a lot of chocolate chips, pecans, and even toffee.
These ingredients make the chocolate turtle cookies to be soft and chewy.
The combination of pecans, chocolate, and caramel, is magical and perfect.
It might be learning to prepare the double chocolate turtle cookies recipe has been on your bucket list for a long time.
Every ingredient makes a perfect combination to the final product, which is chocolate turtle cookies.
If you taste the chocolate turtle cookies, you will look forward to learning how to prepare them.
The good thing about Stuffed Double Chocolate Turtle Cookies is that you can store them in an airtight container for almost a week.
However, it is advisable that you eat them when they are still fresh.
Besides, it is possible to freeze your Stuffed Double Chocolate Turtle Cookies or the dough. To freeze, you must store it in an airtight container for 3 months.
The freezing method requires you to make the discs according to your preference and place them on a baking sheet.
Also, you can add another parchment paper to ensure they are stored in an airtight condition.
To ensure you don’t forget, you should consider writing about the baking time and temperature. You can easily bake the stored cookies after you’ve frozen them.
After you’ve finished baking, I’m sure you can’t stop eating them. They are simply amazing. In addition, you can include a dessert, and it can never go wrong.
The combination of toffee bits, chocolate, and pecans is meant for each other.
Equipment Needed for Double chocolate turtle cookies recipe
- Electric hand mixer
- Rimmed baking sheet
Ingredients Needed for Double chocolate turtle cookies recipe
- Cocoa powder
- Chocolate chips
- Toffee bits
- Baking soda
- Cooking spray
Double chocolate turtle cookies recipe
- Using a large bowl, mix butter and sugars. They should be at room temperature.
- Add and then Blend eggs and vanilla.
- Add salt, cocoa powder, baking soda and flour. Use a mixer, i.e., an electric hand mixer, to beat the mixture until it is well incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips, pecans and toffee bits and then stir.
- Refrigerate it for an hour before you proceed to bake.
- Prepare the rimmed baking sheet after an hour is over.
- Form discs of your preferred sizes. I normally use1 ½ – 2 inches wide and ¾-1 inch thickness.
- Then, place the formed discs on the rimmed baking sheet.
- The baking time is usually less than 15 minutes. Keep checking the cookies from the 10 minutes, and if you realize shiny surface and edge, they are ready.
- Cool the cookies on the rimmed sheets for 5 minutes.
Serve your cookies.
How to Cook Stuffed Double Chocolate Turtle Cookies
Thank you for taking the time to read through my recipe. Ensure to try this recipe, and you’ll not be disappointed whether it’s an occasion or for fun.