The strawberry Rhubarb Crumble toasted with almonds is a perfect dessert. In addition, it is easy to prepare, and it tastes delicious.
It is advisable that you eat it when it’s still warm with some ice cream.
This recipe is not the common strawberry rhubarb crumble. However, it’s the strawberry rhubarb crumble with almonds.
The almonds add some taste to the recipe, and you’ll definitely like the delicious nuttiness of the almonds.
You should taste the strawberry and rhubarb nut crumbles; they are really satisfying. There is no better combination than the rhubarb and strawberry.
It’s advisable that you allow slow cooking since it will get all the flavors from the fruits. In addition, you can thicken your crumble by adding a little cornstarch.
Learning to prepare Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Toasted Almonds is paramount since the crumbles are not only meant for holidays.
The crumbles can be prepared any season. Furthermore, they are delicious since they are perfect pairs.
If you prefer a meal that is gluten-free, then the solution is Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Toasted Almonds.
Besides, you can prepare your guests, and it’s a guarantee that they will love the sweet, nutty, and also tart dessert.
After you’ve prepared and ready to be served, it’s best to serve it with vanilla ice cream.
1. Equipment Needed for Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Toasted Almonds Recipe
- Baking dish
2. Ingredients Needed for Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Toasted Almonds
- Butter: To ensure your crumble topping works, you should either use stick margarine or real butter.
- Oats: While preparing the crumble, I prefer using the old-fashioned oats. The crumble has a different texture if I use quick oats.
- Almonds: Almonds are entirely optional. You can choose them according to your taste and preference. In my case, I love them when they are extra toasted. The flavor is the best for me.
3. Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Toasted Almonds Recipe
- Use butter to grease the baking dish. In addition, preheat the oven to slightly above 370 degrees F.
- Ground the almonds. Proceed to make the almond crumble topping by adding sugar, salt finely ground almonds, and flour and mix. Lace the mixture on the baking dish and bake for approximately 10mins.
- While baking, you can make the fruit layer. In a large bowl, add rhubarb, strawberries, vanilla and sugar. Put the mixture into the pan. Use gentle heat to cook the mixture while stirring it until it releases thick juices.
- Spread the mixture of the fruits into the baking dish with all the juices.
- Scatter flaked almonds to the resulting crumble mixture and bake for another 30mins. The crumble mixture will turn golden, and the fruits will become tender.
Please leave it to cool, and then serve with vanilla ice cream.
How to Cook Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Toasted Almonds
I thank you for taking the time to read this recipe. The strawberry rhubarb crumble toasted almonds recipe won’t disappoint, and you should try it.