My love for juicing started when I discovered its nutritional benefits. Since then, I prefer home-made juices, especially fruit and vegetable juice (I am best known for juicing celery in my specifically designed celery juicer).
In this article, I want to let you on my juicing journey, health, and economic benefits, especially for cooks and food enthusiasts.
How do you start juicing for beginners?
Beginners can start juicing by following these steps:
• Research on the juicing process either online or with a mentor. Note the preparations, juicing materials and the best juicing equipment.
• Purchase a juicer – ensure it is durable, multi-purpose and easy to.
• Buy fruits for the trials – they are the easiest to try out first. (Leafy greens are also a top juicer choice and there are juicers designed specifically for that purpose.)
What should I juice first?
You can try out the following when juicing for the first time:
When juicing, how much should I drink a day?
You should take at least 4 to 6 glasses of juice per day because of the following:
• The intake has between 15-20 ounces.
• It corresponds with the amount of water intake in a day.
• Combining water and juice helps cleanse the body and keeps you hydrated.
What features should I look for when buying a juicer for beginners?
You should consider the following when looking for a juicer:
Budget – how much you can spend on the juicer because if you’re new to juicing you may not stick with it so maybe don’t spend a fortune upfront.
Type of food to juice – buy a multi-purpose juicer that can extract juices from any food.
The quantity of juice – for a family, you need a big juicer, but a smaller one if you need it for yourself.
Colour – it improves its appearance and aesthetic value.
Maintenance – easy it is to clean, repair and assemble during maintenance.
Time Saving – you don’t want to spend forever using it and cleaning it.
Easy Clean – spending 30 minutes cleaning out the insides of it is not a good use of your time.
That keeps all the fibre in and extracts the most juice – you want to get the best of all the goodness from your juiced fruits and vegetables
Here Are Some Of The Best Juicers For Beginners…
They cover all the criteria a beginner juicer is looking for including affordability, quick and easy to use, simple to clean, can be used easily at home without taking up too much space, it gives you maximum nutrients and unlocks all the juice…
- Healthy, homemade juice in seconds- juice a variety of fruits and vegetables. Juicer is easy to assemble with extra-large pulp bin. Juice cup not included
- Extra-large 3 inch feed chute fits whole fruits and vegetables - Fit a whole apple, a peeled orange or a handful of kale. Less precutting, and more continuous juicing for fresh fruit juice, vegetable juice, or nutrient packed celery juice
- Easy to clean - Removable parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free
- Powerful electric motor for maximum juice: 800w of power can turn a dense beet into smooth juice in seconds
- Cup not included
- HIGH-TORQUE & LOW SPEED quietly spins at 70 RPM to masticate and squeeze deep nutrition out of fruits and veggies.
- TALL FEED CHUTE to accommodate large cuts of fruits and vegetables.
- ULTRA COMPACT SIZE yet durable with its heavy-duty auger providing superior juicing for healthy living and space saving. Includes a 16 oz juice cup and separate pulp container.
- MAKE HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS JUICES directly from the source. Extract nutrient and vitamin dense juice with minimal effort.
- EASILY SEPARATE JUICE & PULP from the juice and extract fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and wheatgrass.
- Who said juicing was complicated. The NutriBullet Juicer is designed for efficiency and convenience, so you can enjoy fresh, homemade juice every day.
- Dual speeds gives you full control over the softest or hardest fruits and veggies, so you can get the most out of your produce. A no-drip spout ensures you don’t miss a drop.
- The 27 oz. sealing juice pitcher allows you to juice and store fresh juice for up to 48 hours for make-ahead, grab-and-go convenience.
- A 3” feed chute accommodates whole fruits and vegetables, so you can juice quickly – no slicing or dicing required.
- Lift off our self-contained pulp basin and bring it right to your sink. The sieve, pulp basin and juice pitcher are all dishwasher-safe.
- Upgraded 500W Motor - Centrifugal juicer machine with upgraded 500W high speed motor, more efficient and powerful, last much longer than other competitor. 3” wide mouth will save your time on cut everything into small sticks.
- Dual Speed Juicer Machine - Juicer Machine with 2 speed control(12000-18000 RPM), "1" low speed for soft fruits and veg, such as watermelon, orange, strawberry etc. “2” high speed for some hard fruits and veg, such as carrot, apple, pear etc.
- Centrifugal Juicer with Wide Mouth - Centrifugal juicers have a wide mouth to feed your fruits and veggies into, Save your time on chopping and cutting the fruits and vegetables before juicing.
- Safety Design and Easy to Clean - Juicer Extractor with locking system arm, it will not work without cover locked into place. Overload protection system will switch off machine once overheating occurs. Detachable parts makes it easy to clean!
- To remove filter basket, please grasp the edge of the filter basket and pull up. Notice: Avoid trying to juice things with a low water content.
- The Breville Juice Fountain Cold is a high performance juicer with an innovative cold extraction system that can provide a super sized 70fl oz of juice goodness; The 850 watt motor processes even the toughest fruits and vegetables in just seconds
- Cold Extraction System: A Breville juicer with Cold Spin Technology and an Italian-made precision mesh filter, allows you to avoid damage to vitamins and minerals from heat and processing
- Short Prep Time: The juicers unique 3 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting
- Extra Large Seal and Store: Juice and seal in a XL 70 fl oz jug for the whole family or store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- LED Display: The juicer machines display illuminates if the motor has stopped due to overloading; This is a preventative feature to ensure safe use and ensure motor longevity
Can you lose weight by juicing?
Yes. The following are some of the ways to lose weight through juicing
• Juices lack solid food, which reduces the amount of calories intake. If you burn more calories than you consume, you will lose weight.
• Juicing affects the body’s metabolic rate, which reduced general body weight.
Is it worth it to buy a juicer?
Yes, it is worth it to buy a juicer because:
• Home-made juices are cheap.
• Nutritious compared to processed juices
• You can use it to juice any food you want.
Is it better to juice or blend?
Juicing is better due to the following reasons:
• Only the juice from the food is produced, making the pulp smooth.
• Juicing excludes fibre, making juice digestion easier.
• Good for body cleansing
How long should a juicer last?
Depending on the cleaning and maintenance, a juicer can last longer. However, you should replace your juicer at least once in 2 years.
What is a good juicer for beginners?
A manual hand juicer is good for beginners as it shows the juicing process. With time, they can move to the electric one, which produces more juice at a time.
• Ensure you understand the preparation and nutrition value of juices before juicing.
• Take at least 4-6 glasses per day and follow it with water.
• Consider the value, size, maintenance and versatility when purchasing a juicer.